Read top to bottom for the way employers like to hire.
Read bottom to top for the way most job hunters like to get hired.
- From within the company
- Using an internal business colleague who recommends someone.
- Using an external trusted contact recommendation.
- Searching via Social Media for proven quality candidates.
- Using a trusted Recruitment Consultant.
- Via company website job advertisement.
- Using a CV
We might debate the position of one or two of these, and large graduate hiring programmes sit outside this, but for everyone else understanding how companies recruit people requires you to think hard about your job search tactics and integrate networking into every aspect of your job search plan of attack. Get in touch if any clarification needed.
As ever if you like this blog please share it.